Monday, February 22, 2010

Garden Bunny




Hi All -

Here's the only bunny that's allowed in my garden - his ears are finally showing as the snow melts. He was a gift from my kids - they put him in the beans this past summer and I didn't see him until they pointed him out - he was really hidden!! Rain is forecast for later today, so it looks like more grass (and bunny) will show itself.


Thought you might be interested in seeing my ongoing Grandmother's Flower Garden project. I do this when I'm waiting for my husband at PT and also at night while watching TV. I've got more blocks ready to add - just have to get the white hexagons around them. I'm really enjoying this project - don't know how large it will be but I'm aiming for bedsize - at least a double - hopefully a queen. I'm not sure how to finish the edges - any suggestions??
My brother and sister-in-law have rented a townhouse about 40 minutes from us while they continue looking for a house or land. They'll probably end up building since the house-hunting has been frustrating for them. They know what they want, so building might be the best option. At any rate, we're excited having them so close to us!!

Hope all is well with all of you. Take care and keep smiling -

No comments: