Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring!!



Hi All -

Well, Spring is here and this is what we found when we came home today from visiting our daughter in VA - aren't they pretty!! I just love this time of year - when the Spring bulbs come up, I feel like I'm greeting old friends again...just makes me smile.


We had a great weekend and my son-in-law and I attended the Cabin Branch and Stone House Quilters annual quilt show. There were some beautiful quilts and I bought a CD containing all the quilts - what a great idea!! I'll have to pass this on to my guild. I did manage to purchase a couple of patterns and some fat quarters - and even got a couple of free patterns. I didn't go too crazy buying because I'm going to the big Lancaster show on Thursday with my guild and have to save some $$ for that show :o)
I couldn't resist this "Finding the Right Tree" pattern - I'm going to change it slightly to make it look like a Scottie. Hope you all have a great week and happy quilting!!

3 comments:

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

What fun!! I adore the "right tree" pattern and I'd have to make it look like a Scottie too.

Have a blessed week,
Lynn

Linda Lee said...

I love daffodils!!!! They are one of the sure signs the Spring is coming!

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Hi Judie,
Thanks so much for your visit!!!
Welcome to my blog!! Thanks for becoming a follower!!! I am happy to meet you!!
I am doing more blogging and gardening now a days than quilting.
I have a baby quilt ready to quilt but I have not got to it in a while.
Thanks Judie, Bambi (dog) Happy & Fern