Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Boys Are Men


Hi All - My "boys" had their little "snip-snip" surgery yesterday and are doing just fine. The vet said to keep them quiet for 7-10 days - like that will happen!!! They are so feisty and chase each other all over the place - maybe for a day or two they'll settle down, but I can't imagine 7-10 days of that. Here's a photo of them this morning sleeping nose-to-nose - they're not too happy with me at the moment since I think they remember the car ride yesterday and then what happened after that. I kept telling them that they'd be better dogs, but they didn't believe me.....

4 comments:

Barb said...

I am sure you are not their best friend today!!

Nancy said...

Are they barking any deeper today???

Micki said...

They are so cute and glad that all is well with them!
Micki

YankeeQuilter said...

Amazing what memories Scotties have isn't it...