Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Boys!!

Hi All -
Today is Duncan and Hamish's birthday!!! They are one year old today and are outside in the yard enjoying some beef tendon - one of their favorite treats!!! They are pretty scruffy looking right now since they're due for a bath and haircut, but I didn't want to spoil their birthday by doing this to them!!! Maybe on Sunday - then I'll post a picture.
My mulch is all spread and looks great - now I've just got to put the edging around (I say "just" - that's probably the most time-consuming thing!!).
Otherwise, all is well here. I'm going to my Quilt Guild retreat tomorrow and Saturday. I'll just go for the day so I can be home with my hubby at night. I'm planning on finishing the baby quilts that I'm working on - again, I'll post photos.
Take care and keep smiling -

6 comments:

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Happy Birthday Hamish and Ducan.

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

The Strawberry Mallard said...

A VERY Happy Birthday to Hamish and Duncan....hope that you had a wonderful day!
Hugz, Nancy & G-dog ;o)

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Happy Birthday Hamish and Ducan!!!
Your wonderful life is just getting started!!! So fun!!! I am looking forward to pictures after you get your bath and a hair cut.
Thanks for the idea of my dizzy spells. I will look into that!!!
Have fun at your quilt thing and have a wonderful week-wnd!!
XXOO, Fern

Nancy said...

We should have sent home some of that yummy raspberry cake..... Happy Birthday Boys!

Micki said...

Happy birthdya to Hamish and Duncan and have fun at the guild!
Micki

ScrapsofMe said...

Happy belated BARKDAY to the boyz!

sniffies,

Bonnie