Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday Ramblings

Hi All -
Today I just thought I'd post a few photos from my yard and show you some of the flowers that are in bloom. Of course, I've got to post a couple photos of Duncan and Hamish - today they've been out in the yard quite a bit since it's not too hot. Usually, they're inside in front of the fans or downstairs with me in my quilting room - smart dogs!!
Here's Hamish doing the Scottie "frog" stretch - great way to cool the tummy!!















And Duncan loves his pool...





The Astilbe are in full bloom...

...and so are the Trumpet vines.

Tomorrow is One Flower Wednesday and I'll post a photo of my hexies -
Have a great evening and keep smiling -

2 comments:

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Hi Judi,
Love the picture of Duncan in his pool. They use to be cheap but they are probably not any more.
Love the flowers in bloom too. I hope you have gotten over to my blog and saw the quilt.
XXOO, Fern

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

What sweet photos of the Scotties!! Piper loves the pool too.