Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lookie, lookie....



...what the mailman brought today. It's my winnings from the Strawberry Mallard blog!! It's so much fun to receive a surprise in the mail. Thank you, thank you, Nancy, and also thanks to Lynn at Rocky Creek Scotties for helping out, too. Duncan and Hamish are fighting over the dog collar charms!! They are so cute and will add a touch of "bling" to their neckwear. Thank you so much again for your generosity!!!
Now, on another note...last Thursday several of our guild members took a bus to Lancaster for the annual quilt show. What fun - and a quilter's dream with vendors and quilts galore. Here are a couple of the quilts that were on display - very inspiring. I also took the plunge and invested in an 18" Husqvarna longarm quilting machine. Now I won't have any excuse for not finishing my quilts!! It should be delivered in the next week or two, so I'm busy getting my quilting room ready and finishing up some quilting projects so they'll be ready to be quilted. Now if my hubby is looking for me, he can just hollar down to my quilting room 'cause that's where I'll be :o)


Hope you all are having a good week and do keep smiling -

1 comment:

Cheryll said...

I'd be excited too about having a long arm... you lucky quilter you! Don't worry about meals or the ironing.. just EnJoY! :)