Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Garden Bounty




Yum, yum - the strawberries are ripe. Went out this morning to check on them and this is what I picked. A few had "birdy" marks in them - guess that's why the garden is always full of robins :o)...but, there are plenty to go around so I don't mind sharing a few with our feathered friends. The rest of the garden is coming along nicely and with this hot weather it should really take off. The tomatoes have blooms on them and there are even a couple of the little yellow pear tomatoes set on. Oooo - I love this time of year and the fresh fruit and veggies.



5 comments:

Scooter said...

OH, they look soo ymmmy!! We will be right over fur some ok??

Wags
Jazzi and Addy

animal lover, quilt lover said...

We are eating our second crop of berries!! Yours look really great just like ours!! I guess it is a good years for strawberries !!! They are so sweet this year too!! Come visit the last two or so posts.
xx, Bambi & Fern

Barb said...

I will be right over!!!

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Those look pretty yummy!!

Cheryll said...

So I'll be over for strawberries and cream later? EnJoY ! :)