Sunday, December 20, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...






Hi All -





Looks like we'll have a white Christmas after our 10+" of snow yesterday. It sure is pretty and I didn't have to go anywhere, so I could stay inside and enjoy watching it come down. Here's a photo of our deck furniture this morning. Now the sun is shining so things are starting to melt.


The pups really enjoyed playing and chasing each other. They looked like little snow balls when they came in and I ended up putting them in the kitchen sink and spraying them with warm water to get all the snow out of their fur. They weren't too keen on that but I think it made them feel better once the snow was out of their armpits!!

My husband says Duncan looks like an Aborigine with his white face.







Take care and keep smiling -

No comments: