Monday, December 14, 2009

Sundae Quilters Luncheon

Hi All,
Yesterday, despite some "iffy" weather, some of the Sundae Quilters got together for our Christmas lunch at Red Robin. We had such a good time, great food, and lots of laughs. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera but if you'd like to see photos, you can go to Nancy's blog, www.patchworkpenguin@blogspot.com. She has posted some photos and a video of Beth's entertaining tree hat - you've got to see this one - it's great!!!
I've got a few things to get finished before Christmas and have yet to send out a card. I did make up a short Christmas letter to send to friends out of town - now to get them in the mail!! I just seem to come to a standstill at this time of year - maybe it's the overwhelming feeling that there's so much to do and I'd just rather bury my head under the pillow and wait until it's all over - my own personal ostrich syndrome, I guess. But I know that everything will get done and we'll have a great Holiday - it always seems to happen that way. Hope you all have a great Holiday season, too!!

1 comment:

Micki said...

I have been feeling overwhelmed for a while now. I may be ready to throw in the towel.
Micki