Thursday, September 24, 2009

Busy, Busy

Hi All - Sorry I haven't posted for a few days but life is hectic here. I'd forgotten how much time puppies take - just one more responsibility every day. I must say, though, that they're worth it!! They are really doing well and are pretty much housebroken - just one accident yesterday and that was my fault - I wasn't paying attention. Thank goodness for my "Spot-Bot". We're walking twice a day and I've even dropped a couple of pounds - so life is good!! The pups love to go down to my sewing room and I'm almost finished with another "chunk" of my Celtic Knotwork - it will be done one of these days :o) I've got a few other projects on the back burner and now the Sew-n-Place is having a 30% off sale of all in-stock fabric, so guess I'll be adding more to my stash and will have a few more projects to do. Have a great day and keep smiling!!

No comments: