Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Babies




My husband and I decided that we needed a couple of scottie babies to fill the void left by Kelsie and Murdock's passing over the past few months. These two scotties became available through Scottie Rescue in St. Louis, MO, and we couldn't resist. They are 4-1/2 month old little boys and will be named Hamish and Duncan. I'm going down to Asheville, NC, next Tuesday to pick them up as they will be transported by another fellow who is going out to St. Louis to get his adoptee and will be coming back to Asheville. I can hardly wait!!!

6 comments:

Beth said...

AAAAWWWWWW they are sooooo precious!!!

Linda Lee said...

Congratulations! We have an 8 month old Border Collie--full of life! As a pup he was totally cared for by the mom of the house--He is now my dog, and was purchased to be my husband's!

Nancy said...

Abby and Beth said "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

They are too cute!!! Can't wait to meet them. I'm sure the girls will help walk them sometime :O)

Carol said...

I'm sure things will get lively round your household once they get here :) Enjoy.

Micki said...

Congrats on being a new mommy...How wonderful for you!
Micki

Anonymous said...

I love the puppies already. Can't wait to meet them. What fun they will be for both you and dad!
Laurie