Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me



Yes, today is my birthday and I'm a lucky, lucky girl. My husband, family and friends have all made my day so special!! Between cards, gifts, lunch, etc., etc., they all have made me feel so wonderful - thank you all. Here are some birthday flowers from my daughters, sons-in-law and grandsons that arrived today - so beautiful!!
This photo is sideways (can't figure out how to turn it) and the flowers are from Steph & Mike.
The beautiful "pumpkin" bouquet is from Laurie, Rich and my grandsons, Aaron & Colin.
See how lucky I am!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Judie!
We love you!!!!

Glad you are enjoying the flowers.

Laurie

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Mine was the 11th, September is a good month, yes?!

Mel said...

BEAUTIFUL arrangement!

Happy Birthday!!

Linda Lee said...

Happy Birthday yesterday! I am so glad you were pampered! Isn't it great knowing that you are loved!

Micki said...

I love getting flowers for my birthday! Yours are perfect for all.
Happy Birthday!
Micki