Saturday, September 5, 2009

Getting Ready


Hi all -

I haven't posted for a few days since I've been getting the house ready for the new puppies. I'm leaving on Tuesday with friend Bonnie for Asheville, NC, to pick them up and will be back home on Wednesday. I'm bringing an extra puppy back with me for some folks in Pittsburgh. They will come and get him on Sunday - it may be hard to let him go!!!

Anyway, thought I'd share a little of what I do when I'm waiting for appointments - I work on my Grandmother's Flower Garden blocks. They are a great "take-along" project and lots of fun. I'm making mine with yellow centers - the surrounding rounds are flowered fabric. These are an example of what they look like - the white will separate the blocks.


3 comments:

Nancy said...

They are really looking good Judie!!!

Barb said...

From one PA gal to another ~ "great to see you"...I am looking forward to reading your blog often! Thank you to Nancy for sharing your blog with us!

Micki said...

You must be so excited about getting your babies. Have fun with them and give them a hug for me.
Micki